Sunday, March 30, 2014

No News Is Good News...

Hello all!

Well, I received some sad news!  It looks like my application for the UAE, along with a few others, is stuck in the immigration process.  Therefore, it could be several more weeks before the kid and I are out of here!  Boooo-hoooo!  Yes, tears are steaming down my face as I write this!  Ok, not really, but jeeez, this is not good news!



Sigh, so, I give myself a mental (and physical!) shake and decide since we're here in one of the most beautiful cities in the world (SF in the house, whoop, whoop), might as well make the most out of it.  I do really, really love San Francisco, and me and the kid have decided to immerse ourselves in it!  First stop, Fisherman's wharf!  We went on some speed boat ride around the bay.  I was like, how much fun could it be?  30 minutes on the bay where I was born and raised, but, ehhh, why not.  And it was so much fun!  The boat went soooo fast!  It sped towards Alcatraz and then past the bay bridge.  And the driver (skipper?!) was awesome!  She turned the boat this way and that way and made it stop short on the water and the water splashed all over the boat!  It was great, I highly recommend!  Next stop, we'er going to do a walking tour of the murals in the Mission.  I will post photos of the spectacular murals we see!  And of course, we will continue to go to the beach almost daily!

Until then..ciao...



No comments:

Post a Comment