Thursday, January 30, 2014



So, it has been days and days of reading others FB posts about receiving their golden tickets.  At first, I was soooo excited!  Yay, somebody got their ticket!  I realize now that I was happy for myself, imagining that I would be next!  As more and more time passes, and others keep receiving their golden tickets, (albeit 36 out of 150 is not many), I am feeling more and more horrible!  I thought I was going to be out of here last week! I quit my job (as did many, many others), because I thought I would be gone, in sunny UAE by now! I'm really trying not to whine but I am beginning to doubt this will ever happen!  And that's not a good sign!  Sigh... I know this is real, however, a little communication from the powers that be, even "no ticket yet", would be better than this vortex I'm currently in!

And, to top it off, I'm tired of the book I am reading!  I am on the 5th book in the series and the main character has not developed into her personality at all.  And she needs too!  It's amazing how I feel stuck and even the book I'm reading is stuck!  Ughhh!

Looking forward to a year from now when I can look back at this and laugh.  Haha...ha...h...not yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment