Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Aurghhhhhhh......

This is how I feel right now. And I know of at least 150 other potential ADEC teachers that feel the same way.  Why, you might ask yourself, or...ask me.  Because we are still here!  I just received an email from TeachAway, which has been awesome btw, saying it could be another 2 weeks!! 2 weeks!!!  I don't know about other folks, but I don't want to have to buy another thing here!  No toilet paper, no paper towels, no more grocery shopping... I want to be in a lovely, clean hotel room where I have new crisp & clean sheets daily! And in a place that is 8,000 miles from my current location!  Ok, enough with the whining.  I'm sure there are 149 other folks who are feeling exactly the same as me at the moment.  Sigh, I'm sure I will be in Abu Dhabi in good time, inshallah.  Hopefully, before I run out of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment