Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Ewww, water!

So, I have just asssssumed that the water at my apartment; the water I wash my body with, the water I brush my teeth with, the water I wash my face with, the water in my toilet; is coming from the many pipes that I can see in the lobby (part of the ceilings missing! don't ask) of my building.  But, low and behold, my co-worker informed me that these humongously old and crumbly trucks


that lumber up and down our little street daily marked with the words "drinking water", the trucks that I had assssumed were carrying water to the scraggly little plants


on the side of the road because, obviously, what else would water that is being shuttled around in a rusty old ancient barrel truck, regardless of the words "drinking water" on the side, be used for?! I mean, come on! But, no, the water inside these trucks (which, is the water just inside the naked metal of the truck so it's rubbing up against the rust, or is it wrapped up in sort of a plastic diaper so it's just getting all stale and plasticky smelling but not rusty? hmmmm) is the SAME said water that I use to wash my body, brush my teeth, wash my face, and is IN MY TOILET! Ewwwwwww! Color me disgusted, folks! I mean, really! That's just so gross!
The adventures continue!
Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment